• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

ION, Spiers has written a dreadful article about Adama on The Athletic. So shit that I'm actually angry about it. I'm half minded to write a proper one just to show him how it's done, even though I'm out of the game at the moment.

ION, Spiers has written a dreadful article about Adama on The Athletic. So shit that I'm actually angry about it. I'm half minded to write a proper one just to show him how it's done, even though I'm out of the game at the moment.
Just read it. Not one of his best. It seemed like a lot of words to say "his stats don't tell the whole picture".

And what the hell was that Michael Caine bit? Cringeworthy stuff.

Jonny back in Spain squad. Good to see. Got Azpi and Sergi Roberto for competition though so not guaranteed game time.

Did they not also get stitched up the previous year in the reorganisation when the newly created Man U went straight into the top flight?

Joey E&S says the club can apply for promotion but they have to meet certain criteria. No clue what that is though.

Rui, Mout, Neves and Neto in the Portugal squad

No space for Nelson though

Won't be travelling until early next week though, we're only not playing at the weekend because City are in the cup and we aren't, the break isn't yet.

If he is a squad member of the season (as he should) then hopefully it means we’ve got some part of our recruitment right in the summer!

he’s been very good in general at left centre back, far better than I expected having been a good midfield option before that

If he is a squad member of the season (as he should) then hopefully it means we’ve got some part of our recruitment right in the summer!

he’s been very good in general at left centre back, far better than I expected having been a good midfield option before that
I thought it was interesting how well both Saiss and Boly played against Liverpool given we are so used to seeing them LCB and RCB respectively, yet they played the RCB and LCB.

Saiss's passing really was excellent on Monday, whilst Boly's intensity in the tackle and in interceptions was superb, even if the ref was doing his best to stop him.

Back