• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

They man handled him which was clearly a tactic. Nothing over the top, but definitely roughed him up a bit. The challenge that the injury came from looked innocuous enough

Yeah he didn't look like he particularly enjoyed it and it was a slight culture shock

He had 8 touches total. And didn't get his first until 10 mins in which was a header inside his own half. Definitely a debut to forget.

He had 8 touches total. And didn't get his first until 10 mins in which was a header inside his own half. Definitely a debut to forget.
He would have scored if podence had made a proper connection.

Yep. I didn't say he was terrible. Just didn't have a good time of it.

Remind me how you attract 2 strikers of top quality when they know they’re fighting for one place?
I kind of get this argument, however the contradiction is our attempts to sign Dawson, we are better stacked at CB, but still wanted to sign Dawson.

Where as with CFs it was just Sasa.

I kind of get this argument, however the contradiction is our attempts to sign Dawson, we are better stacked at CB, but still wanted to sign Dawson.

Where as with CFs it was just Sasa.
We wanted to sign Dawson to let Mosquera go to Troyes.

Nothing to do with numbers.

Can't help but think that the Costa thing is going to not happen/end badly.

Bad news. Top player, no doubt.

I calculate since 2017/18, 790 days injured.

Wow!
That's some table. Seems to have had serious knee problems twice before... but that's a lot of sick days.

I am not sure who was in the Wolves TV comms (maybe Edwards) but whoever the ex player that wasn't Thommo, called it being a medial (sp?) straight away, I thought it was presumptuous at the time, especially when he came back on the pitch but seems they were sadly right.

Last I saw Costa at Athli he looked utterly shot, so will wait and see on this.

Did he fall awkwardly or was he tackled?
He sort of twisted after contact and fell on his side. His initial reaction was to hold his hip. Though he may have just been reaching towards his knee now that I think about it.

It wasn't even the tackle, I don't think. He was tackled in from his right side, he did a little sort of hop into the air and as he bent his left leg up he winced and held it as he went down. Then he also gestured to his hip on the right, presumably from the tackle, but the actual damage looked like pure bad luck because there wasn't any direct contact on the knee itself.

Wow!
That's some table. Seems to have had serious knee problems twice before... but that's a lot of sick days.

Think it helps explain why Wolves signed him and he is not plying his trade at one of the better clubs in Europe. Big onus on Guedes now who looks to me like another Steve Corica.

I am not sure who was in the Wolves TV comms (maybe Edwards) but whoever the ex player that wasn't Thommo, called it being a medial (sp?) straight away, I thought it was presumptuous at the time, especially when he came back on the pitch but seems they were sadly right.

Last I saw Costa at Athli he looked utterly shot, so will wait and see on this.
Lee naylor

Nice one ta, I am not often able to watch streams when we are on so often have the comms on in my ear, whilst doing other stuff.

hard to believe Tuchel is the first PL manager to be sacked this season !!!!
bookies must be rubbing their hands.
shame there's no chance they'd take Lage off us/

Back