• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Huddersfield Home 3rd Oct

Premier Quality

Reaction score
For my sons birthday, I've booked for him to be a mascot - looks pretty awesome for him, new kit, gets to meet the players and get their autographs, kick about on the pitch and then go out with them for the actual game - I think it will be about the most exciting thing ever for him!

Looking to stay up Friday night - any recommendations as to hotels?

Thanks!

For my sons birthday, I've booked for him to be a mascot - looks pretty awesome for him, new kit, gets to meet the players and get their autographs, kick about on the pitch and then go out with them for the actual game - I think it will be about the most exciting thing ever for him!

Thanks!

Wolverhampton is not thet blessed with hotels (in my opinion). One that I have signposted friend too previously which has been well received in here...http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_...icks-Wolverhampton_West_Midlands_England.html

Fairly close to city centre if you want a meal on the evening before and reasonable price.

Thanks!

Depends what your after mate, there's one of those chains right by the ground, if it was me I'd stop at the Mount Hotel, just up the road from where I live, could be a bit pricey though.

Thanks!

On sky as well! You'll have to sky+ that one.

The Brittania is decent. Cheapest will be the redwings on waterloo road, thats where im staying that friday.

If you want a little more upmarket the Novotel is good - likely to be a bit pricier, but I have got decent deals in there before.

One benefit if you are driving in is that they have sufficient secure parking which the neither the Brittania or Redwings do

Nice! I hope he has a fantastic day

I looked to buy my lad this for his birthday today, but £275 when other teams do it for free (although by ballot) stuck in my craw, so a bike it was! I'm sure he'll enjoy his day though PQ!

Hope he has a brilliant day and a birthday he will remember for many many years to come.

Fuck. Didn't realise this one was an early kick off. The missus is taking the kids away on the promise I do some diy jobs around the house. 12:30 kick means I'll have no time for pre-match boozery. What a waste of a free weekend!

Time for some post match boozery instead?

Staying over after this game... Down with my brother and then heading to London on the Sunday morning for the American Football

I'm staying over on the Friday night, train back is half 5ish on the Sat. Lots of time for a few ales afterwards.

Thanks for the recomendations guys, will get something booked, he has to be there 2 hours before the game, so a hotel not too far away is a must.

Tony, it's expensive, but includes the full kit and four match tickets, so that makes it a bit better. He asked to go to the game for his birthday, doesn't know about the rest so will be huge for him - though I reckon I'll be nearly as excited to see him do it as he will be to actually walk out with the players!

Bloody hope we win though...

Is this a good time to point out we haven't beaten them at home since 1988... ;)

Might try and make it to this one

I will also be going to this game. My first game since the 1 may 1971 (Wolves 1 Burnley 0). That's 44 years!!!!You can't imagine how much I'm looking forward to it.

I will also be going to this game. My first game since the 1 may 1971 (Wolves 1 Burnley 0). That's 44 years!!!!You can't imagine how much I'm looking forward to it.

Wow! I hope we win for you.

Back