• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Ipswich 3-2 Wolves Verdict Thread

Terrible performance, actually embarrassing. If you said to me right now that we'd sell every player that got onto the pitch today for a combined £150m I'd be more than happy. Other than Gomes' potential, the rest of the cunts just aren't fit for purpose in the Premier League.

Same be arsed to say much about the clueless prick in the hot seat other than the obvious. A terrible appointment, and it's going terribly. And it will continue to go terribly until we sack him, when it will probably go terribly still but at least there might be a little bit of hope

Long Verdict: Usual Wolves. 2-0 up and cruising after 15 mins with Ipswich all at sea. We then allow them to cut our defence apart and our shit keeper allows the ball in on his near post while basically lighting up his fag. He then looked so startled that a Championship team had the temerity to hit such a strike. A tad unfair as apparently no goalkeeper in the world can save those type of shots. (Except pretty much most of them.)

Then naturally keeper calamity does it again a few mins later but this time he literally throws the ball in the net for the equalizer. Somehow, it's 2-2 at half time.

And we all know what was coming next. And yup, a rocket shot down the middle of the goal has our keeper in shock land again. A bit of a flap, playing down the channel of uncertainty, and it's in our net. Game over.

Our clueless Head coach looks flumoxed, much like his players and we throw on a few regular starters who then go on to prove they really aren't any better than the shit the coach picked first of all. If this was an animal, it would be put out of its misery. However, this is WWFC and yet more proof that God loves piling on the misery for us.

Short Verdict: Fucking terrible.

Safe travels home to those that endured it.

I’d loved to have seen the PowerPoint presentation.

I’m cheap

I’m available

I kept Bournemouth up

Well GON keeps finding ways of hitting the lows, going 2-0 and losing 3-2 is about as bad a look as it gets. Not to mention how many changes Ipswich made.
We’ve got an average squad but even by that standard they’re massively underperforming.
We won’t get rid on the back off this unfortunately, Hobbs has made himself looks as much equally incompetent tit by appointing him.
Never ever have I been so sure that’ll well be beaten and badly than on Saturday.
Got to gallows humour point now which is worse than anger.
Numerous players tonight basically played themselves out of contention, Bentley, Sasa to mention.
Fact remains keep losing at it becomes beyond untenable.

I’d loved to have seen the PowerPoint presentation.

I’m cheap

I’m available

I kept Bournemouth up
What's actually surprising to me is that we look miles fucking worse than his Bournemouth team did.

Imagine being successful at a club and learning at your next job that all of that success is owed to Phillip fucking Billing.

We concede a worrying amount of goals, cheaply and to any level of opposition

Only so many times you can say “the players know that their efforts weren’t good enough” or something to that effect or blaming a crap decision.

If Hobbs is too proud we are relegated. He needs to realise he's wrong and sort it now. Work on a new manager before the Villa because Saturday whoever is in charge we will lose anyway.

Most disappointing thing for me was Santi. Hoped he was an upgrade but on that showing he isn’t.

Naturally hopefully a one off, but doesn’t fill you with confidence

We all know GO was Hobbs 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice.
Any other interviews were done to back up that choice.
Don't tell EP, he thinks we were seriously considering Dean Smith

It’s bad very bad when this sides biggest problem isn’t goal scoring.

What's actually surprising to me is that we look miles fucking worse than his Bournemouth team did.

Imagine being successful at a club and learning at your next job that all of that success is owed to Phillip fucking Billing.
His Bournemouth team looked fucking rubbish

He's just gonna whinge like fuck about that offside and take no responsibility for the fact we're shit and he's shit

If Hobbs is too proud we are relegated. He needs to realise he's wrong and sort it now. Work on a new manager before the Villa because Saturday whoever is in charge we will lose anyway.
Yeah, we won't appoint someone and given them man city as their first game.

His Bournemouth team looked fucking rubbish
And we look worse.

Bournemouth's players always looked to me to be playing their damnedest for him. That was a huge chunk of the reason I was able to try to stay optimistic about things despite the lack of experience and questionable tactical nous.

Clearly, our players are not responding in the same way. If anything, he seems to actively detract from their confidence.

Back