• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Ipswich 3-2 Wolves Verdict Thread

Sniffer

Staff member
Reaction score

Fire away.

Shambolic result having been 2-0 up against Ipswich reserves.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, he needs to go.

Sorry, GO, I wanted you to prove us wrong. You just... don't seem capable of it.

He’s got to go. Tonight/tomorrow.

No one did themselves any favours tonight. Bentley the pick of the bunch when it comes to opportunity missed. Sasa a close second, who doesn’t look fit so maybe there’s something in it after all.

That said, you can’t go 2-0 up against a championship reserve side and go on to lose.

I hope Shi swallows his pride and they get rid, because this season is going one way fast. At least we can concentrate on the relegation scrap now, eh?

O Neil out. Oh and Fabio Silva you can fuck off making sure people are ok, stroking players dicks, you want a plaster on that mate. Fuck off.
He thinks he's someone like puyol. Fucking earn the reputation before you start acting the big man.

Seen way too many shite Cup outings from Wolves over the years and normally would just file it with them and move on...with GO though I can't

What do we expect with a guy out of his depth in charge.

I do worry that they aren’t going to have the foresight to act early on this. Hobbs won’t want to look so stupid.
The ultimate silliness; if he's got any sense he knows he already does and that swinging the ax can't make things look worse for him.

14-1 if you fancy him to be sacked. I suspect you'd do better keeping your money in your pocket. No manager is getting sacked because they lost a league cup game.

Must get rid. Obvious complete lack of leadership. Needs fixing or we’re fcked.

Problem is, anyone with any sense could have said the same in May ‘22.

14-1 if you fancy him to be sacked. I suspect you'd better keeping your money in your pocket. No manager is getting sacked because they lost a league cup game.
Technically, Solbakken was? Granted, lots of scuttlebutt says he was gone either way that match went.

Technically, Solbakken was? Granted, lots of scuttlebutt says he was gone either way that match went.
He was already gone before that game kicked off as we'd already spoken with the clown (was the FA cup too). Much later in the season too.

I can't rant and rave when I've already said I didn't have any interest in the game, but contextually it's embarrassing. Puts to bed the Bentley over Sa argument and adds to my concerns that the late Summer recruitment just added bodies rather than quality

Back