• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Is Bruno Lage A Good Manager Or Should He Go?

Back him or sack him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s obviously fallen out with Jonny over something now. What has happened to Podence? Has he pissed him off as well?

He’s obviously fallen out with Jonny over something now. What has happened to Podence? Has he pissed him off as well?
Podence has an injury and has refused to play with injections

Timbo said so in the E&S podcast

due to Wayne’s thoughts making it into another article, I now think the dressing room situation is absolutely fine

if the issue was the a player backlash because he wants to change shape Id make Bruno right on that one

BREAKING: Bruno Lage has tested positive for Covid-19 and will miss tomorrow's game away at Chelsea. Goalkeeping coach Tony Roberts will be taking today's press conference.
Its reported that Bruno Lage is feeling fine and has been able to take some training from a distance.

willy-wonka.gif

A good, committed performance by the players now would be the ultimate fuck you to the absent Lage wouldn't it?

Its very tempting to let that last 20 minutes or so gloss over what has happened the last couple months, and it shouldn't happen.

There will probably inevitably be cries of it wouldn't have happened if Bruno had been there, etc...maybe, we'll likely never know. It does raise questions about where this approach has been before now though - where was it against Newcastle when we went behind? Against Burnley? How many points have we limply left on the table through not doing exactly this?

I don't see us replicating that against City or Liverpool as we'll get steamrollered, but if there's not something similar against Norwich from the start then there might well be a mutiny.

The 20 minutes today are a credit to Trincao and Chiqi, not Bruno.

4-2-4 is not sustainable, and our Plan A is still, uh, bad.

I’d get rid of the clowns on the bench too. I’d even let them keep their AirPods. And most of the scouts and Sellars can go too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back