• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

January 2021 Transfer Window

Not according to any of the Grimsby fans who have replied to the Tweet

Couldn't stay fit unfortunately. Looked quite good when I saw him play vs PSG (I think it was that one anyway!)

Their forward line is that heartbreaking prick Deulofeu and the wonderfully named Lasagna

Anyone else think it was a daft move to play Cutrone against Chorley?

He was never going to give anything like 100% and if he'd got injured we'd have been lumbered with him until the summer

Didn't see him as the answer and was against bringing him back but do feel a tad for him in terms of being recalled only to then be sold back to the country of origin again.

Didn't see him as the answer and was against bringing him back but do feel a tad for him in terms of being recalled only to then be sold back to the country of origin again.
It'll take 28 days to complete the paperwork. He'll be rotting by the time he gets there

Patrick was only brought back in case the Jose deal didn't go through

We knew that - unfortunately so did he so did the minimum

Me too, but it was the shittiest biggish "hotel" i could think of....
Not in Wolverhampton, but the worst has to be the one we were at in Marrakesh in 1971. Typical French film scene of the owner on a cot in a back room when we got there - only rule was no cooking in the room.

Room (1 for 4 of us as couldn't afford anything else) did have windows overlooking a N African street scene, but no actual glass in them. One person had to stand by the light switch - turn it of & then turn it on again after a couple of minutes with the rest of us leaping out of bed to scoop up the cockroaches & fling them out of the empty windows.

Then again I was only 21 then and that seemed reasonable.

Not in Wolverhampton, but the worst has to be the one we were at in Marrakesh in 1971. Typical French film scene of the owner on a cot in a back room when we got there - only rule was no cooking in the room.

Room (1 for 4 of us as couldn't afford anything else) did have windows overlooking a N African street scene, but no actual glass in them. One person had to stand by the light switch - turn it of & then turn it on again after a couple of minutes with the rest of us leaping out of bed to scoop up the cockroaches & fling them out of the empty windows.

Then again I was only 21 then and that seemed reasonable.
At 21 a bunk somewhere is a bunk. I've been in some Super 8 motels in the USA that sound like that. Stayed in a Norman Bates motel in Canada once too!

Last edited:
At 21 a bunk somewhere is a bunk. I've been in some Super 8 motels in the USA that sound like that. Stayed in Norman Bates motel in Canada once too!
EnragedWigglyHydra-small.gif

Back