• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

January 2021 Transfer Window

I doubt he'd get a work permit anyway now?

I doubt he'd get a work permit anyway now?
No idea - we need to see a highly rated Brazilian from their national league who hasn’t met the proportion of games in the national side before we know how it will work tbh.

Last edited:
I want to see a Attacking Central Midfielder either this Window or close Season.

Sticking this here given the summer links. Would anybody consider him on a loan for the remainder? We'd surely be able to outmuscle anything they offer him just a question of if he'd complement what we want to do.

We know Wolves, we'll only go back in if there is an option to buy. I hope we do, but will he get enough first team football before the Euros with us to tempt him? I'd play him LWB until Jonny was back, then it would be down to the impression he had made whether he'd stay anywhere across the midfield options. Still we're a better option than a relegation fight at Albion. Guess we'll find out if we are even if the market for anyone else soon enough..

We'd only play him in CM now which is what he wanted tbf. Can't see it now though.

Looking forward to the inevitable Twitter meltdown should Albion sign him.

I couldn't see us using a loan player without the option to buy ahead of Donck. Not sure Albion would be a good move for him either. Yes he'll get game time, but...

it depends what we saw him as in the first place. If it’s a wing back/full back there is little point. He isn’t better than Semedo or Jonny and we have two good young back ups. If it’s a midfielder, can’t say I’m convinced he has the qualities we need from a midfielder to put next to neves.

It's no from me, I wanted him as a RWB in the summer but we have Semedo now.

I think he could work in the 3 with Donk and Neves/Mou and versatile enough to help other roles or allow shape to change in a game without making a sub.

If anything I would try with the deal they previously rejected as too low.

I read Southampton were in talks to take him?

He doesn't want to go there. Wants guaranteed playing time so he can get into the Euro squad. Not that I think he can do that at Albion
Should be easy to shine I would have thought ?

Back