• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

January 2021 Transfer Window

yeah, they are in big trouble financially, like barca are
It's not just Barca and Valencia.
The whole of Spain including the Government are in a financial mess, it's why business owners are getting no financial assistance through this pandemic.

Was mentioned on WM earlier he was house hunting in Cheshire

Out of contract in the summer isn't he?

If that’s true then wolves are well and Truly panicking.

the panic buy of all panic buys.

He's had a mysterious knock for a few weeks now, rumours of house hunting and out of contract in the summer. It does kind of add up

It’s just some nobody on Twitter, but to humour it, I can’t see what Origi would add to this team right now? He’s not a better option out wide than Neto, Podence or Adama - and he’s not a better option through the middle ahead of Jose. He won’t come here to sit on the bench. I suppose it gives us another option and a bit more depth - but I just don’t see it.

As for Saiss potentially going, is he really miles ahead of Kilman? I really like Max & I think he’ll get a lot better. Perhaps we’ve seen the best out of Saiss, given his age & potential ceiling? Similar to the reasons Fosun gave for selling Jota when we did.

With him being out of contract in the summer, maybe we’ve decided to cash in? He’s not getting a look in in our midfield and he’s probably the first part of the defence that we look to upgrade in the summer, so who knows?

Last edited:
I can see Saiss going to Liverpool more than Origi coming here.

I would hope if Saiss does go we have someone coming in to replace him as a senior member of the squad

Cutrone gone to Valencia. What a glorious return that was.

Note the lack of "everyone at the club would like to wish Patrick well in his loan spell" etc in the statement.
I get why they brought him back, but they never wanted to that is for sure. Hopefully he gets a fair run at Valencia.

I am a simple soul. I find the whole cloak and dagger methodology of our transfer dealings utterly confusing. We need to rebalance, they are part of the pack , he's off on loan. I prefer it when we say nothing to be fair. I will wake up Tuesday morning with Origi wearing number 33 , Saiss in a Liverpool shirt and Traore off to Juventus. I detest transfer windows with Wolves.

Patrick only came back 'in case' which didn't happen - not unhappy to see him move on as don't think that he really wanted to be here (or that we wanted to need to bring back)

I am a simple soul. I find the whole cloak and dagger methodology of our transfer dealings utterly confusing. We need to rebalance, they are part of the pack , he's off on loan. I prefer it when we say nothing to be fair. I will wake up Tuesday morning with Origi wearing number 33 , Saiss in a Liverpool shirt and Traore off to Juventus. I detest transfer windows with Wolves.
You want to bet 20 quid on that? :)

As I said previously, he'll now be the classic Wolves loan until his contract runs out. Worst signing we've ever made in pure financial terms
If you adjust for inflation over a decade and consider the relative financial state of the club at each time, Mouyokolo would run him close. £2.5m, two league starts.

Back