• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

January 2021 Transfer Window

Were we seriously linked with Olise at Reading? Watching a bit of the game tonight he looks like he could be a serious player.

They'd be doing us a real favour if they gave us some money for him! We'll take Yunus Musah as part of the deal..

Or Soler :D

on loan from the di marzio link.

Were we seriously linked with Olise at Reading? Watching a bit of the game tonight he looks like he could be a serious player.
We were in the summer, but we weren’t the only ones and certainly will be one of many now

not sure how relations are with Reading after the Loader stuff last year!

Please let any Cutrone deal be permanent so we never have to hear about him again. It’s never going to work for him here.

Valencia are an absolute basket case of a club. Skint and in a right old mess.

yeah, they are in big trouble financially, like barca are

If that’s the case you’d think we might sign from them if there’s anyone who would add to what we need.
Been linked with Diakhaby before too

He loves the paella, he loves the paprika.

Not surprised to see him leave, surprised it's not to Italy and disappointed it's on loan

He was only ever going to go on loan.

1) his value has basically plummeted.
2) we won’t want to sell for a big loss
3) no one has any money
4) it’s January.

Best we can hope for is he does something somewhere and we get a decent chunk back.

I think the decision to out him on loan came because Raul is progressing so much faster than they thought. Let's keep fingers crossed WJ or Fabio don't get knocks, although we still have Theo as a back up.
I don't think Nuno ever wanted to bring Pat back anyway.

I really dont Know where to put this but its about the new signing and the young boy he will replace.

I have watched Wolves train each time they have come to Marbella since I have been in Fuengirola.

I have also watched some videos of traning. One thing that laways pissed me off, was the lack of Finishing in training, by Wolves players, including Raul. I always said if you cant finish in training your not gonna finish in a game

I watched a video with Willian and Fabio, there finishing is different class, rarely missing in training games.
Willian and Fabio look better finishers than Raul even.
I cannot wait to see Willian today and see how he settles in

Back