• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

January 2021 Transfer Window

Yeah that's got to be nonsense. Why would we even try? We don't need a striker now we've got Willian J and He would never leave Roma.
tbf, I read yesterday that he's training by himself as he's trying to force a move.

I suppose there's a small chance we could have asked the question about him, but I agree, now Jose is here we wouldn't be signing a player like that - particularly on those sort of wages.

Nuno says Cutrone is staying
via Timsy

Nuno on Cutrone: "We are not looking at Patrick (going on loan). He has his moments and his chance, now he's working. he's part of the group.

Still reckon he will pop off by the end of the window

via Timsy

Nuno on Cutrone: "We are not looking at Patrick (going on loan). He has his moments and his chance, now he's working. he's part of the group.

Still reckon he will pop off by the end of the window
Same! He did not play like someone who had a future in that Chorley game!

Nuno on Silva/Cutrone at Chorley: "We expected more but we didn't have much time to work as a two. Having Willian gives us another option to integrate a two, for example. "Having more options give you more solutions. This is how we work."

Nuno on Silva/Cutrone at Chorley: "We expected more but we didn't have much time to work as a two. Having Willian gives us another option to integrate a two, for example. "Having more options give you more solutions. This is how we work."
I'm not reading too much in to that. I reckon Willian plays up top by himself with Podence/Adama/Neto combo behind. Silva to be used off the bench. I suppose there *might* be an option of playing Willian alongside Silva, but if the three options of Podence/Adama/Neto are available I just can't see it.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Cutrone go, but I'd personally be happy for him to stick around just in case anything happened to Fabio or Jose. In which case we'd be looking threadbare up top again. If he can get a few weeks training with the squad under his belt, a few minutes off the bench here and there and his family over here (which lets not forget Nuno said the club were trying hard to sort just a week ago), then he's not a bad option. Been a bit surprised at some of the negativity surrounding Pat on here over the last week. Yes, he was poor against Chorley but they were all garbage.

but I'd personally be happy for him to stick around just in case anything happened to Fabio or Jose.
This is where I am BUT this does come with the risk of Patrick being a stroppy fuck. Him staying and becoming an option relies heavily on him settling in properly and not living on his own and of course having the desire to be here.

Last edited:
saw somewhere yesterday Dzeko was being touted around, and wondered if we would have been linked with him (by fred...)

If Pat doesn't want to be here (and he's not showed that he does yet) then would rather we placed him elsewhere

Pepê going to Porto in the summer.

tenor.gif

Don't think we were ever interested tbf, same as Sanson. Doesn't stop people getting bent out of shape about the latter having never watched him, ever.

tenor.gif

Don't think we were ever interested tbf, same as Sanson. Doesn't stop people getting bent out of shape about the latter having never watched him, ever.
Agree and I know it's not all about goals but as an attacking player he (Pepe) has 3 goals in 23 this season - even with Jose coming in or Raul coming back there needs to be a greater emphasis on sharing goals around, so somebody with that return in the Brazillian league probably isn't what we need.

Back