• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Keir Starmer at it again..

Given the potential socio-economic crisis that will unfold over the next 2 or 3 years I am sure the Cons will be more than happy to hand over the reigns.

F#ck off, labour don't want to inherit problems, why do you think they threw the last election ??

This is an opportunity for Labour to see plans scrutinise and pass comment. That isn't a disaster is it?

And giving scrutiny isn't getting in to bed. Dear me.

This is an opportunity for Labour to see plans scrutinise and pass comment. That isn't a disaster is it?

And giving scrutiny isn't getting in to bed. Dear me.

They're already scrutinizing. No need for anything to change.

F#ck off, labour don't want to inherit problems, why do you think they threw the last election ??

The cycle is reversed. Johnson will leave a note saying it's been emotional but the finances are fucked and Moody are being ' well tight '. I cannot see any party actually solving anything or keeping the natives from being restless. We'll probably rejoin the EU and they'll save the UK.

No one has said that, though ? As it stands all Labour can do is point out failings and highlight them, to which the labour faithful will all be up in arms shouting 'The bastard, he doesn't care. he'll kill us all", the Tories will take no notice because they dont have to and things will carry on regardless, your party will be impotant !
I don't care if they have a civil marriage as long as the current crisis is resolved in the fastest way possible with the minimum further loss of life !

Exactly this. People using this as a political football need a fucking good slap.

Exactly this. People using this as a political football need a fucking good slap.

But you, Paul & TP are the ones using it as a political football.

Kier rightly has said he will talk to BJ, but given the way BJ and Cummings operate it’s clear their only intention is to share the blame around.

I'm just pleased that I may have a Labour Party to vote for again.

As much I quite like Eds Miliband and Balls on a personal level, I could never be on board with austerity apologists. Equally had Nandy won here, I don't want a Brexit apologist.

Corbyn was just never viable and it's all been one long vanity project. History will not judge that period well given how inept the actual Government was.

Indeed...
a4b6a62e0695691584e01386c3587d57.jpg

As long as they organise at home 2 metres apart I don't care :)

I'm pleased because I really want to vote for Labour for reasons other than stopping the Tories. Starmer is certainly the best option of those available.

Strange days when the Conservative Party leader is a dishevelled looking bloke with scruffy hair and looks uncomfortable in a suit and the leader of the Labour Party is a slickly coiffed, ageing James Bond figure!

Hmmm, I thought more an ageing Martin Fry than a James Bond.

That's not labour thankfully. That is the extreme left pissing and moaning as they rapidly become fucking irrelevant. It isn't an episode of Citizen Smith.

I look forward to the Conservative party removing the extreme right from power in their party too.

Ah the old "Ah but the Tories" stance !

What are your thoughts Paul? You always do a lot of reacting, but I don’t think I’ve ever heard what you believe people should do. Stick yourself out there - let’s hear your thoughts.

If Starmer follows through on tackling anti-Semitism it's going to leave the Tories nowhere to hide on their Islamophobia problems. I really hope he's a force for good for both parties, in removing the lunatic fringe from his own party he might necesecitate the Tories removing theirs.

Back