• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Keir Starmer at it again..

He's attempting to return to the command and control days of Campbell and Blair by eroding party democracy as far as possible. He's a proper wrong un.

12000 word vision released today. Can't wait. Bet it's full of solid policies and not just a load of vacous shite about 'hard working families'.

Aye, the last few years have shown voters are really engaged by solid policies.

It isn’t at all. It was a soundbite not a policy and they are failing to the point of food shelves empty and petrol pumps running dry but Corbynistas use that Johnson failure to attack Starmer. No wonder Labour is fucked.

What a load of absolute fucking shite. The left need to fuck off and form their own little unelectable party.
Starmer has talked about the need to 'repair public finances' - we all know what that means. Austerity lite - if we're lucky. We need a party that actually offers things that will improve lives, not more of the tried and failed 90s fannying about at the edges. Labour are headed for oblivion I fear as there's simply no point in them.

It isn’t at all. It was a soundbite not a policy and they are failing to the point of food shelves empty and petrol pumps running dry but Corbynistas use that Johnson failure to attack Starmer. No wonder Labour is fucked.
Starmer has chosen civil war over unity. He had a lot of goodwill and I was stupid enough to vote for him. He can fuck off now though.

Starmer has talked about the need to 'repair public finances' - we all know what that means. Austerity lite - if we're lucky. We need a party that actually offers things that will improve lives, not more of the tried and failed 90s fannying about at the edges. Labour are headed for oblivion I fear as there's simply no point in them.
So why don't you form your own party?

Back