• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Keir Starmer at it again..

What an absolute cunt of a man he is.

I have no idea why ordinary people associate and hold up such scum as in some way virtuous.
When these things are given just the lightest scrutiny away from the glare of an hysterical media these allegations collapse.

Who doesn't like unpleasant truths pointed out at dinner parties?

'The party of Holocaust denial' James O'Brien

'Wants to open the gates of Auschwitz' Simon Heffer

'Suitcase by the door' Margaret Hodge

'The scale of the problem was dramatically overstated for political reasons' Jeremy Corbyn

'Corbyn must apologise' Keir Starmer

Not only is this kind of thing dangerous for our democracy it trivialises horrific historical events and undermines the very cause they claim to be supporting.

Maybe don’t make antisemitic comments if you don’t want people to say you’re antisemitic 🤷🏻‍♂️

I meant Corbyn, but I wasn't clear.

Re the EHRC - Political interference from the LOTO was seeking to expedite complaints, rather than impede them.

Corbyn inherited a poor complaints system that the EHRC accepted improved under his leadership but that it still wasn't good enough. There is also evidence to suggest that opponents within Labour Party HQ were working to sabotage the complaints process for factional reasons. These allegations are currently being investigated by Martin Forde QC https://www.fordeinquiry.org/

Livingstone and Bromley represent the only substantial finding of any actual discrimination. However, both have very recently been granted a judicial review into the report after a judge found it 'arguable that the Defendant (EHRC) made an error of law in relation to Article 10 ECHR.'

Regardless of my points, do you think it reasonable to describe Labour as 'the party of Holocaust denial' or talk about Corbyn wanting to 'open the gates of Auschwitz'?

I meant Corbyn, but I wasn't clear.

Re the EHRC - Political interference from the LOTO was seeking to expedite complaints, rather than impede them.

Corbyn inherited a poor complaints system that the EHRC accepted improved under his leadership but that it still wasn't good enough. There is also evidence to suggest that opponents within Labour Party HQ were working to sabotage the complaints process for factional reasons. These allegations are currently being investigated by Martin Forde QC https://www.fordeinquiry.org/

Livingstone and Bromley represent the only substantial finding of any actual discrimination. However, both have very recently been granted a judicial review into the report after a judge found it 'arguable that the Defendant (EHRC) made an error of law in relation to Article 10 ECHR.'

Regardless of my points, do you think it reasonable to describe Labour as 'the party of Holocaust denial' or talk about Corbyn wanting to 'open the gates of Auschwitz'?

I am not especially anti-Corbyn and suspect the fault with Corbyn lay with his concern for the subjugated in Palestine and not necessarily an attack on Jewish people. It's fairly emotive but again falls down to the definition of Judaism and Zionism and how others interpret them. In a free world nobody is above criticism.

He’s ahead in the polls. You must be gutted.
Strange post? Surely someone can have the view that they think Boris is an inept turd, but also be critical of Starmer and the way he is leading the party?

In fact that was your position regarding May and Corbyn not so long ago i think?

Back