• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Kenny Jackett; The poll to end all polls

Kenny Jackett; The poll to end all polls

• Total voters
He deserves everything he gets. He's ruining my club and my love for Wolves. Any moderately capable football manager wouldn't be doing this badly

Would I be silly to assume a 100% against Jackett on this forum now ?

Create a new poll and lets find out

I'm not sure another poll would be that welcome...

He deserves everything he gets. He's ruining my club and my love for Wolves. Any moderately capable football manager wouldn't be doing this badly

He does not deserve abuse. With heavy heart, I think it is time for him to go, but when you look at how Sheffield United and Coventry City have struggled to get out of league one, then KJ deserves a lot of credit for getting Wolves back up at the first attempt.

And I agree another poll is unnecessary.

He does not deserve abuse. With heavy heart, I think it is time for him to go, but when you look at how Sheffield United and Coventry City have struggled to get out of league one, then KJ deserves a lot of credit for getting Wolves back up at the first attempt.

And I agree another poll is unnecessary.
With the squad we had in League One we should have pissed it with our eyes closed.

Do another poll, we haven't had one this month ??

With the squad we had in League One we should have pissed it with our eyes closed.

If every team with the best squad always won their respective division then Derby County would be in the Premier League by now.

If every team with the best squad always won their respective division then Derby County would be in the Premier League by now.
League One is shit and has been shit since the birth of Christ.

No club has ever had the parachute money that Wolves had. Most big clubs have to slash their wage bill when in league 1. How long did Sheffield go without signing a player for a fee?

It was a good season, but it should have been.

The teams at the top of the Championship are all money teams and Derby are the ones that are losing the money team battle.

League One is shit and has been shit since the birth of Christ.

I actually think the passing and movement is better than the Championship. Strikers and defenders aren't, which is where the difference is.

I actually think the passing and movement is better than the Championship. Strikers and defenders aren't, which is where the difference is.
I'd agree.

Better individuals in the Championship but more teams in League 1 seemed to try and play a nice passing game. Perhaps helped by the amount of PL youngsters that seem to end up there on loan now? Or maybe just lower expectation from less money being spent means coaches don't have to ditch their principles in order to try and chase short term success.

I'd agree.

Better individuals in the Championship but more teams in League 1 seemed to try and play a nice passing game. Perhaps helped by the amount of PL youngsters that seem to end up there on loan now? Or maybe just lower expectation from less money being spent means coaches don't have to ditch their principles in order to try and chase short term success.

I think a combination of both.

I can't stand the Championship. So many painfully average teams who are also spending lots of money on shite only to become even more average. I know we have lost Afobe and Sako permanently, and Dicko is injured but we've spent over £6m and look at us, awful.

Unfortunately, if we look at our record in this division just before acquiring Afobe, we may find that the warning signs were there well over a year ago.

This is why KJ simply must go. He is holding these players back, massively.

Back