• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

KJ Recount: Has KJ Lost all support

Kenny Jackett IN or OUT (closes 18/12)

• Total voters
I can't ask him to leave, it's Christmas and he is a decent chap who did a lot for us.
Kenny, do the decent thing mate. Say thank you to Morgan and Moxey for taking away your most experienced player and captain and leaving us in the shit.
You deserved better mate. The South Bank stayed with you. God bless you and your family. Good luck for the future.

This bugs me to fuck. There's more to Molineux then the fucking South Bank.

Not many people around where I stand are completely behind him!

The title says Closes 18/12. I just voted.

I just wonder out of the 22 below are in the Out camp now.

Afom,
CambridgeWolf,
Dinowolf,
FrankMunro-371,
Furbal,
Hamlet,
Harry J,
HAzelGroveWolf,
jd1981,
Jolemai,
Langers,
McWolf,
Mixu,
North West Wanderer,
Papper,
pompadour wolf, ....................OUT
Quirkafleeg, ...................... OUT
ROVERT47,
Tamar Wolf,
victhegreek,
Vietnam Wolf,
Wolf Hunting

Neither in nor out, he'll probably be sacked shortly, odds are in two or three seasons time we'll be doing the same again.

Football init!

We can't have a new poll every time we lose.

Yeah we can... It would be nice to see whether the 22 who voted in have changed their mind.

Who cares? I think it's safe to say that Kenny has lost what little support he had left, most of the 22 who voted in said that results needed to change fast and they haven't

Whoop-de-fucking-doo

The South Bank stayed with him. What a marvellous stand it must be. Strange, I remember the poison raining down from the same stand to our most successful manager in my lifetime, but hey ho they think they are fucking great.

Whoop-de-fucking-doo

The South Bank stayed with him. What a marvellous stand it must be. Strange, I remember the poison raining down from the same stand to our most successful manager in my lifetime, but hey ho they think they are fucking great.

Not sure that's true of all Pad - most have the same opinion as the rest of the ground.

Yes there are knobheads in there, but there are in all 4 stands

It's the whole "we'll sing when we want" "we are the South Bank and the best fans" mentality that bugs me. The internecine rubbish that stand encourages does nothing to help the team and pisses off the rest of the ground.

Not sure that's true of all Pad - most have the same opinion as the rest of the ground.

But we're highlighting how The Southbank is infact not the best set of fans at Molineux at all...

It's the whole "we'll sing when we want" "we are the South Bank and the best fans" mentality that bugs me. The internecine rubbish that stand encourages does nothing to help the team and pisses off the rest of the ground.

Jihad John and Jimmy Saville songs of late. Stay classy lads..

Please don't extrapolate what you can hear & apply it to all down there - a particular group singing that is not fully representative of the whole stand

Agreed, it's just the stand where those who want to chant go.

Back