• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

KJ Recount: Has KJ Lost all support

Kenny Jackett IN or OUT (closes 18/12)

• Total voters
Please don't extrapolate what you can hear & apply it to all down there - a particular group singing that is not fully representative of the whole stand

I will clarify that its not all. Forgive me If I have implied that.

I will clarify that its not all. Forgive me If I have implied that.

Accepted - moved to the SB last year as Darlo & friends had gone across & there is more 'life' down there, but apart from a limited group (mainly in SL1) am sure that the fans there do not have a different opinion to the majority nor do they (on the whole) participate in any crass chants that come out from that end.

I moved away from The Southbank because I'm getting old and my legs much weaker every year, I would never tell people to sit down in front of me out of principle, so I had to move sadly.

I moved away from The Southbank because I'm getting old and my legs much weaker every year, I would never tell people to sit down in front of me out of principle, so I had to move sadly.
I get worse as I get older and I was bad enough when I was younger. I started in the North Bank early 70's and moved to the South Bank in 76-77. I love the South Bank but wouldn't say that someone is better than someone else because they sit in another stand at Molineux.

Ive never once mentioned anything remotely to do with that. Stop putting words into my mouth please.

I though you last sentence was referring to me having a go. My bad.

Agree Quirk - can only go in the SB if you stand - no way of seeing anything otherwise.

Fantastic when there is a last minute winner ala v Leeds, but can get poisonous. Suspect that I have a maximum of 3 or 4 yrs left there before I need to move & sit don a bit more

How has this turned into the Southbank think they are the best fans debate. For what it's worth i stand in S1 and wouldn't be anywhere else, it's the most vocal and while i watch the game with a football head on i like a chant and so it suits me. I'm not a fan of the Jihadi John and Isis songs at all and refuse to sing them as do many who stand by me but when it comes to the "we'll sing on our own" chant well it's pretty much true and if you don't want to sing i don't know why it seems to offend some. I think most in the Southbank would actually like the Northbank to sing along and make the atmosphere even better and not that the chant is a dig although i agree it is with some.

Back