• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

[League Cup QF] Forest 1-1 Wolves (4-3 pens): Verdict Thread

There's a fine line between being pissed off, speaking out, asking for accountability and having a victim complex. I hope we stay the right side of it

Well I wonder what what said to Howard Webb today and what the conclusion was.

Wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a ban coming or “being asked to explain his comments”. Think they’ll turn a blind eye view me the howlers though.

Being put in that position doesn't mean someone dragged him to the spot, I'm sure he was willing to take it, just that there were more senior players, notably Jonny who assuming no injuries should have been up there before him.
Seniority counts for nothing. Julen picks the penalty takers and the pecking order would have been known beforehand, obviously accounting for players still on the pitch. There's nothing really to see here. Move on.

Told work I needed Thursday off as I had a doctor's appointment.

Spotted on TV at the City Ground on Wednesday night giving Dean Henderson abuse. :ROFLMAO:

There's a fine line between being pissed off, speaking out, asking for accountability and having a victim complex. I hope we stay the right side of it

I love he was so honest and Said

"It was a shit Penalty"

I seriously believed he would score, he takes penalties FFS,

Neves pens seem to be brilliant or awful, not much in between, doesn't tend to just smack down the middle.

I wonder if he'll get into any trouble for some of those comments.

FA have charged both clubs with "failing to ensure their players and/or benches conducted themselves in an orderly fashion and/or refrained from provocative behaviour after the final whistle."

Back