• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Leeds 2 - Wolves 1 the what did we expect verdict thread

Two predictions: Siggy will be offered a new contract. Jackett will try to sign Chris Wood in the summer

I actually think he will be awarded a one year deal eventually (and we may try for Martinez, le Fondre and Helan in the summer), along with two or three for the development squad.

What fun.

It was the first time I'd heard the "We've got Edwards. Super Dave Edwards" song. How long has that been around?

It was the first time I'd heard the "We've got Edwards. Super Dave Edwards" song. How long has that been around?

First time I'd heard it as well. Shame he couldn't back up our support for him with a halfway acceptable performance.

Oh, and that's 3 wins in 17 games now. Yeah, we've had injuries, yeah, Afobe went in the middle of the season (which is a strategic error by those above the manager). That's an unacceptable return though in this division in any circumstances, he's still got and had resources that loads of other clubs in the league would dream of. To put it into context Neil Warnock has won six out of the last ten with a dismal Rotherham squad.

Pound for pound, Kenny Jackett is the worst performing manager in the Championship this season and by some distance.

The club are sticking with him because they cant be arsed doing anything as the club is up for sale. A very uninspiring close season coming up ahead. Next season staying up will be the target again.

Back