• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Leicester City away; Build up thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just take a moment to let this sink in. We have signed a player from Real Madrid: he doesn't make the bench.
Foxes 0-1 Wolves (Doherty, who else?)

Bennett has seen him off already

Jota and Raul should have Evans and Söyüncü on toast.

Jota and Raul should have Evans and Söyüncü on toast.

Certainly, with their full backs pushing high should give us an opportunity. I thought they'd be more positive than they have though, didn't think Maddison would start wide

I'd expect Leicester to have more of the ball and us to sit deep and look to hit them on the break

Certainly, with their full backs pushing high should give us an opportunity. I thought they'd be more positive than they have though, didn't think Maddison would start wide

I can see Maddison and Perez cutting in ahead of Choudhury and Tielemans to be honest and try and overload our back three, dangerous game if they want to leave Chilwell and Pereira covering wide though because that back two looks fucking awful.

Had the joy of listening to BBC Radio Leicester on my drive in. Now I expect local radio to be partisan but for them to say that NONE of the Wolves starting eleven would get into theirs...I nearly crashed my fucking car.

wooohooooo season's started again!!!

Jota & Raul not in the game at all in the opening 15 mins. They’ve had a lot more of the ball than we have so far.

Looking a little shaky at the back so far, give it til about 30 minutes let them run around a lot then start hitting them.

Not a lot of anything yet from either side - bit more control by Leicester so far

1st corner won by us now

Jonny keeps getting done down that side. Just been booked now for a pull. Need to sharpen up

Leicester like falling over looking for a free kick don’t they? Shouldn’t surprise me under Rogers to be fair.

71% possession for them so far, we need to start trying to keep the ball a bit really as we’re not countering very well.

Neves not having a good game if we're being honest.
Need to just keep the ball for a bit and knock it around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back