• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion: 2020/21

Danny Ings with a bit of a daft challenge and Chelsea have a penalty. No arguments this week...

1-1

This is okay but really is only an hors d’ouvres before the footballing banquet that is Burnley v West Brom

Might not be goals though. Bookings, shots, yellow cards, times the managers moan about nothing...

Plenty of gravy and blaming Johnny Foreigner too.

Either the comms team in the Burnley game are expert sex pest phone callers or it is very windy at Turf Moor today

Switched it off. Can’t do it to myself.

If this is 90 mins+ of utter shite we can't really complain. If they were putting a description on it before kick off it would very much say "Warning: This game may make you want to remove your eyes and put them in a fire, if you can find it"

This actually does make me want to find that grater for my bollocks. At least the search in the kitchen would mean I miss a couple of minutes.

Though tbf Chaos made Jesters look posh. No idea if it’s still there though. Used to a quad vod, wkd and red bull special.
Didn’t expect to see a Chaos/Jesters debate when I popped onto the match day thread. My uni days are a few years ago now but Chaos is definitely long gone. Unsure about Lennons mind...YW?

I missed the start but can't tell you how long I have been watching as it feels like it been about 97 minutes, even though its somehow only saying 29.

How did we lose to these, they look dreadful in every game I have seen.

Didn’t expect to see a Chaos/Jesters debate when I popped onto the match day thread. My uni days are a few years ago now but Chaos is definitely long gone. Unsure about Lennons mind...YW?
I liked Lennons! It closed but quickly reopened under different name/management while I was still at uni.

Jesters was still open but no idea how pandemic will have hit it.

Turned it off now. Was getting tempting to lob my eyes into the fire

Back