• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion: 2020/21

Arsenal have absolutely blown Slavia away inside half an hour, 3-0 up (could have been 4-0, goal disallowed on VAR for offside, they never showed replays so I don't know) so have switched to Roma vs Ajax.
My deepest sympathy to the racist pricks (club as a whole have acted like twats since the incident v Rangers)

There's the West Ham we know and love 😂

Two down at Newcastle both goals hideous from a defending perspective.

My fault really. I went and put Coufal in my fantasy team.

Epic from Brucie and his boys, tactics of being completely passive and have zero attacking intent v 10 men.

Bruce inviting pressure, colour me shocked.

For once no controversy around handball there. That's a penalty 20 years ago, you can't wave your arm around like that. This is why when people talk about "deliberate" then they fail to understand how stupid the old law/guidelines were. Does Ciaran Clark mean to elbow that away, no, is it handball, absolutely yes.

More horrific defending. Johnson doesn't even bother trying to head the ball.

Imagine the highs from shit fans at that equaliser so soon to be followed by crushing disappointment :ROFLMAO:

Bruce will be lauded for doing a good job this season to from his buddies in the media.
it’s no bad thing as he’ll still be around next season for them.

Imagine the highs from shit fans at that equaliser so soon to be followed by crushing disappointment :ROFLMAO:
Was just thinking this
If they think they have any chance in the first place then they're probably "high" 24 hours a day.
But big Sam said they’ve become a really good side and haven’t had the results they deserve, another manager who doesn’t understand that missing chances isn’t bad luck.

Back