• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion: 2020/21

Have that you scouse cunts.

Im all for Everton and West Ham snatching the top four places after the Cancer Six's antics.

I know what you mean, trouble is if they get CL kudos, signings and money it makes our job of trying to be 'best of the rest' harder...

That West Ham red card is an absolute scandal. He cleared the ball by playing a pass and caught a player after. Absolute joke. Fuck off VAR. cunt soup.

May as well let you and me loose with it. Even pissed I could do no worse.

So today we have had deliberate forearm smash to the head is a yellow while playing the ball upfield with the boot landing on a player after without any intent at all is a red.

Worst referees in the world. Sack the PGMOL. Bring in overseas refs. This lot are a joke.

Are we surprised?

Focus has been off the self centered wankers all week.

While I dont believe they're bent for any particular club I do think they love being visible.

Hopefully if the fans have seen off ESL we can remain united and turn our sights to VAR/PGMOL.

We had whole grounds screaming fuck VAR for two thirds of a season and nothing happened.

We had whole grounds screaming fuck VAR for two thirds of a season and nothing happened.

Very rarely has it been whole stadiums lets not pretend otherwise, still too much tribalism; Leicester chanted V-A-R in both games against us last season and there are plenty of other examples.

When full capacities return it needs games where the home team 'benefits' but it is still loudly rejected. Molineux going apeshit v City or Leicester is nothing unexpected.

This one isn’t for fans. This is for the team executives and management in close season to say it’s not acceptable. Probably needs UEFA and FIFA leaning on Riley and co.

No doubt jinxed it with this post. But I predicted Sheff Utd to win this somewhere, as just had that feeling that now relegated they will no doubt win a couple.

If it stays like this then Brighton will have only won 2 games more than the dross in the bottom 3.

This one isn’t for fans. This is for the team executives and management in close season to say it’s not acceptable. Probably needs UEFA and FIFA leaning on Riley and co.

The owners acted as they have this week because they thought supporters weren't stakeholders. They've been reminded, emphatically, we are.

Either we can retreat back to consuming football or we could start pushing for other changes. Of course it'll be helped by the avenues you say but the FSF survey and what not will - id hope - contribute.

Back