• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion: 2020/21

It's harsh, but after the Balbuena red card last week. VAR was never going to intervene and overturn it.

Same ref who was pretty shit in our game too I believe.

Now confirmed it was for denying a clear goalscoring opportunity rather than for the challenge. Still seems like BS to me, as he got the ball first so not even a foul in that regard.

Denying goal scoring is bollocks. He clearly got the ball. If it is a red, and it didn’t look a nice impact although accidental, it can only be for dangerous play. So ref and VAR get it totally wrong once again.

Fucking useless

I actually think they got it right.

Defender catches Vardy in the follow through which is a foul. If he hadn't Vardy is through on goal.

He moves the goalposts that often I don't think he remembers half of the points he tries to make.
At least I try and make them . Just because some people don’t agree that doesn’t make them stupid or irrelevant.

Sensational touch from Wellbeck for the Brighton second. Unreal.

Last edited:
Winner takes all next week in the Championship

Derby v Sheff Wed

21) Derby 43 points GD 22
22) Rotherham 40 points GD 16
23) Sheff Wed 40 points GD 21

I've watched that about 10 times and I still can't even fathom which side is defending and which is attacking.

Peterborough player has been taking lessons off Kane, diving into the opponent and winning the pen.

Derby v Sheff Wed

Peterborough player has been taking lessons off Kane, diving into the opponent and winning the pen.
Having watched Sheff Wed today I will not be watching another championship game for a very long time.

Derby v Sheff Wed

Born here my son hates Derby, on balance I think I'd rather they stay up though. Locals are resigned to going down

Born here my son hates Derby, on balance I think I'd rather they stay up though. Locals are resigned to going down
Weird behaviour in our football team group chat earlier, Derby fans wanting Forest to win and the Forest fans wanting them to lose.

That’s atrocious all round firstly from the Peterborough player and the officials.

Back