• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion: 2020/21

My brother’s seething at Tim Krul for not doing his homework on Rauls penalty kicking technique.

Knowing about it and doing something about it are 2 different things. Obviously the Seville keeper held his nerve long enough but Raul has a good penalty record

He has but he needs to mix it up a bit, like Fernandes does at United to keep the keepers guessing.

Joao Felix with a Gascogne (96 v Germany) like miss in the last minute after a Neves corner is headed to the back post.

I’ve only just noticed that it was Semedo at left back against Traore for the last 20 minutes.

Knowing about it and doing something about it are 2 different things. Obviously the Seville keeper held his nerve long enough but Raul has a good penalty record

It was more than holding his nerve, he actually feinted to go one way only to go the other. Incredibly intelligent goalkeeping tbf

Good debut for Adama

Joao Felix with a Gascogne (96 v Germany) like miss in the last minute after a Neves corner is headed to the back post.

I’ve only just noticed that it was Semedo at left back against Traore for the last 20 minutes.

Different Semedo as I am reliably informed

It was good keeping to confuse him but i also think there was an element of Raul bottling it as the GK just doing multiple weight transfers is no different to what other GKs have done and he’s still scored.

Conor Coady starts again for England.

I’d say that it’s unlikely he’ll be picked for all 3 games so will Southgate go back to a back 4 in the next game?

Wait, we're playing three games?!? WTAF? Who thought that was a good idea..?

The FA when our NL games were scheduled for Sunday and Wednesday.

Bunch of morons. But that isn't actual news...

Winks and Phillips having zero control of this at the moment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

England have been awful so far bar one decent move. A 5 at the back and two holding midfielders just in front. No movement forward on the ball unless a longer pass is put into DCL.

Coady with a great chance put wide.

Hasn't scored since his penalty against Bristol [emoji849]. FFS.

Back