• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion: 2020/21

Wouldn’t this be 4th straight away defeat by a score of 5-0 at city

Entertaining start from both, should probably be 1-1.

Been some fun end-to-end action but feels like Everton are returning to how they were last year. Not good enough in midfield, still got nothing players like Gomes.

Great chance for Costa who should score!

A couple of months ago Rodriguez, Allan and Doucoure were the best signings of the summer. Funny old game.

Sheff Utd just seem to be getting worse, problem is they’ve got zero quality to make things happen.

This has got to be the worst case of second season syndrome seen since Ipswich 20 odd years back.

They have been SO bad in front of goal. Opened West Brom up loads

Crossing has been abysmal too. So many opportunities to get a decent cross in after a good move and just smacking it into someone shins.

Said it last week their playing squad is a fair reflection on their league position.

If Dean Henderson had such a big impact on Sheff United I'd be getting him in pronto

If Dean Henderson had such a big impact on Sheff United I'd be getting him in pronto
It's not so much him, it's the fact they've scored four goals in nine games. They're not conceding many but they're not scoring at all, although they're conceding at least once a game which is enough for them to lose every single game. They're fucked, they're forwards are all absolutely shit.

Burnley have scored the same amount and I can't see them fixing it in time either.

Back