• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion: 2020/21

Awful from West Ham too. If you don’t close him down that’s what happens

Bankes giving a FK in a dangerous area for McGinn kicking Antonio. Honestly don’t know how he has a job. Fucking useless! fortunately they miss

Villa have been the better side, West Ham pretty poor so far.

Grealish embarrassing himself going down like he's been shot, but 2 seconds late.

Grealish really doesn't have to be so fucking unlikeable. Really wish he'd cut out all the cheating - no matter how talented he is (like that ridiculous bit of skill just inside the West Ham box just then), I cannot abide him.

If that was us and it was ruled put, I'd be livid. Watkins' feet were both behind the defender's - that's just bullshit.

Worst of it is that Watkins is only leaning like that because Ogbonna is fouling him. If he falls over then he probably gets a pen. More of a pen than the one that was given!

He was being fouled more than the penalty they got before he was offside

If he'd gone down he would have got a penalty, stays on his feet and is punished for it

That's why I've stopped watching Wolves games live. I can't abide it

They were fucking desperate to disallow that goal. Desperate.

They moved away from Watkins and started looking at the other Villa player next to him too.

There’s just no need for VAR to work this way, I just think at the point you need the little lines out just go with that onfield decision. You can change anything that’s clearly wrong just using your eyes and common sense. It really should be fucking easy.

The close up of Watkins on MNF shows it should have been a clear penalty.

Absolute nonsense and they badly need to sort this shit out.

Back