• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely exquisite cross, it couldn't have been any better.

They’ll never go away. Only hope is Dyche gets bored or they fail to rejuvenate their ageing squad.

They’ll never go away. Only hope is Dyche gets bored or they fail to rejuvenate their ageing squad.
Tarkowski will be a big loss in the summer but Collins will probably just slot straight in and we'll be back to square one

There's probably not many fan bases that would put up with it, but I think Burnley's still appreciate they probably aren't reaching these heights again and they aren't being fleeced through the turnstiles so accept it for what it is.

Exactly what I thought!
Standard finish. Whip if over the keeper to avoid the trailing leg. It’s what Traore should have done and it’s also what Silva should have done against Schmeichel at Molineux last season. As they both both found out of pass it along the floor and you risk hitting the keepers trailing leg.

If only Trincao could shoot like Townsend. Nearly smashed another top corner.

I know Townsend gets a lot of stick here but I don't think he's all that bad. Wouldn't necessarily want him at Wolves but you could do worse. Certainly got a proper strike on him when he can pick his spot.

I know Townsend gets a lot of stick here but I don't think he's all that bad. Wouldn't necessarily want him at Wolves but you could do worse. Certainly got a proper strike on him when he can pick his spot.
Decent cross for Keane's goal too

Utd are playing in wank village tonight.......should a 62 year old still be sniggering at stuff like that?

In unrelated news someone told me the story behind the 31 year old Everton player yesterday. If true, he comes out of it badly as a husband, father and brings up severe questions about his judgement, but it's not as clean cut as Adam Johnson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back