• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it wise for OGS to play Ronaldo tonight? I would have thought it would be an ideal time to rest him. I know Ronaldo is an absolute physical freak but he can't play every game

Be surprised if playing every CL and PL game apart from dead rubbers and xmas wasn't a condition of him signing

Another bit of second half tactical wizardry from OGS.

The Dortmund kit tonight is another of those rancid Puma affairs without a badge. I thought they had told Puma to get bent.

First one of those I saw was Italy Away and thought it was Puma's revenge for the Azzurri's impending move to Adidas

I really don’t see why that winds people up. Liverpool are right on it tonight too. Really good performance.

I really don’t see why that winds people up. Liverpool are right on it tonight too. Really good performance.
Because Liverpool fans are portrayed as "better" than everyone else, what other club has their fans' anthem televised rather than the final words from the pundits, or an advert?

Vinagre getting ripped to pieces for Sporting against Ajax.

Liverpool now losing 2-1 too.

Because Liverpool fans are portrayed as "better" than everyone else, what other club has their fans' anthem televised rather than the final words from the pundits, or an advert?
I sort of get it, but I don’t really care that much. Your mileage may vary obviously and that’s cool too.

I certainly don't hate Liverpool in that irrational way that many fans seem to, but I found that a little nauseating, as i would if they showed Blues fans singing Keep Right On pre match :)

Was about to ask, just seen he's gone off at halftime. Was he that bad?
Massively at fault for the second and didn't cover himself in glory on the third either. Pretty much all Ajax's goals came down the Sporting left though including the two in the second half.

Just saw the highlights. Ajax are no mugs by any stretch but a little surprised how bad he looked - he had games where he defended very well for us, then equally ones where he looked bad, but not *that* bad.

Leicester v Napoli has been good so far

Osimhen is a stud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back