• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t understand how a bigger and better team hasn’t been in for Saint-Maximim, he’s clearly too good for Newcastle. He’s get into most teams in the top half I reckon.

Poor injury record is the only issue. Missed 33 games in two seasons.

I'd still have Potter as manager and Welbeck in our squad any of the week

Atkinson has had an absolute mare there

First Man Utd penalty call fair enough but the second one is incompetent by Atkinson and Darren England

Shaw gives away a penalty at the end of injury time and stupid twat Moyes brings Noble on especially to take the penalty and he predicably misses

Centre half scores with clear run, because you are marking zonally from a corner...

if all teams man marked from corners there would be a lot more goals scored from corners…

35 yard screamer* from Kante

*may have involved some luck

if all teams man marked from corners there would be a lot more goals scored from corners…
Not with that manager. As Chumbawumba said, Do you suffer from short term memory loss?

Last edited:
Most teams seem to be going quite strong for the EFL Cup tonight, except for Liverpool but I still think they'll win.

Absolute madness this. CM winning the ball and running past the CF, who then combines with the other forward. Resulting in an overload freeing up the WB to have a shot on goal.

Our CM wouldn’t do this. Our wingers would be nowhere near the box and neither would the WBs. If they were they certainly wouldn’t hit the target. So depressing seeing other teams playing 3-4-3 properly with suitable players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back