• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair play to West Ham. Pleased for Jarrod Bowen who grew up in the same area as me. But personally don’t mind David Moyes and he looks delighted - fair play to him.

Christ, would love us to get back in to those European spots but they seem like a mile away.

Europa league for West Ham next season then.

Reactions: jlo
Fair play to West Ham. Pleased for Jarrod Bowen who grew up in the same area as me. But personally don’t mind David Moyes and he looks delighted - fair play to him.

Christ, would love us to get back in to those European spots but they seem like a mile away.

It's not that huge a step if we get some more goals in the team. Villa have made it and they're not all that.

Only you could make it about you. Fair play Jinks.

I'm happy for West Ham and the Europa Conference has grown on me in fairness, it's nice to see teams that aren't the usual suspects in major finals and winning trophies. You can see how much it means to the manager/players/fans meanwhile teams like Tottenham turn their noses up at it. I'd love to see us qualify and challenge in this tournament.

I’d never turn my nose up at any European competition, I was gutted in 2020 when Arsenal did everything to stop us getting into Europe beat us at home, lost to Spurs, spawned a semi final win v City and got a gift wrapped final win from Frank and some odd referee decisions.

You'd have to be happy for Moyes and indeed West Ham .

We have heard so much that qualifying for these smaller European competitions only hinders your league form with all the travel and smaller squads etc .
This might change mindsets a bit . West Ham coasted through most of the rounds . You'd imagine that it gave Moyes the chance to play a lot more of his squad than he would have been able to do if they were only playing domestic competitions .
What English club wouldn't have wanted to be there last night ? And now West Ham get entry into Europe for next season as well .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back