• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
VAR assisted penalty for Arsenal after the half time whistle. Probably the right decision.

If the penalty is given after the half time whistle, why did Villa kick off again?

Bit soft imo but he clearly makes contact with Lacazette before the ball.
Yeah you'd be annoyed if it was given against you but Lacazette got there just in front of him.

Martinez unlucky on the penalty, good save but well put away on the rebound.

I’m at this game and I can’t stress how bad Villa have been. One of the worst first half performances I’ve seen in a long time. How are they into their third season with Mings and Targett playing next to each other?!

I’m at this game and I can’t stress how bad Villa have been. One of the worst first half performances I’ve seen in a long time. How are they into their third season with Mings and Targett playing next to each other?!
I don't think Arsenal have been that good either, but Villa have been so bad that Arsenal have torn them to pieces.

To be fair the majority of their problems came down the other flank. No surprise he's changed the system for the 2nd half.

They've actually started the second half quite well.

Lacazette really should be a full time starter. He is just sublime to watch.

Can see plenty of empty seats from the TV coverage.

Stunning goal that! 10 mins to go... Surely they can't come back...?!

Villa fans must be sick and tired of how many times last week’s result has been mentioned during the game.
Like some people being reminded they switched off at 78 mins eh.? 😂😂👌

I hate their business model, it's so defeatest. I hope this time they go down and stay there. I know they spent £50m, but £35m of that came from Buendia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back