• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way it'd be given as a red (even before taking into account who the offender was), I just wish it would be. Not a football action in any way whatsoever. IMO it's closer to kicking the defender in the stomach, just the ball happened to be in the way.

So to speak.

Varane was gonna solve all their problems though?

This has shades of that United 8 - 2 Arsenal game.

This is what happens when you put the most tactically incompetent manager in the top 2 divisions in charge of these players utterly clueless.

In unrelated news, apparently Mussolini's great-grandson is in the Lazio squad today.

It's a shame Keane isn't in the studio today. I'd have loved to have seen his reaction to this.

Watching it in the pub, plastics to the left of me, plastics to the right, stuck in the middle of poo.

The humiliation is amusing, shame it's not to someone else though

The fact they booed them off at Old Trafford is damning. He's had a lot of support in the ground til now.

The fact they booed them off at Old Trafford is damning. He's had a lot of support in the ground til now.
The broadcast here showed Solskjaer making the long walk into the tunnel while the boos came down, then immediately cut to SAF in the stand looking exceptionally perturbed. Quality stuff.

They booed them off in the week. Maybe they think that’s what’s needed to get five goals in the second half.

That offside call is such bollocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back