• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
5-0 now, Chelsea have been excellent. Norwich abject.

Gibson sent off now for a ridiculous challenge at any stage, let alone when you've already been booked.

I think Chelsea may have scored more goals today than the number of points Norwich will finish the season with.

I don’t get Norwich though. Yes they haven’t spent, but neither did Sheff Utd. To my knowledge Brentford haven’t spent loads. Makes no sense to win a division but then be dreadful in the league above repeatedly

I don’t get Norwich though. Yes they haven’t spent, but neither did Sheff Utd. To my knowledge Brentford haven’t spent loads. Makes no sense to win a division but then be dreadful in the league above repeatedly
But also clearly be way too good for that division, and the teams you were better than so much better equipped than they do.

I can’t decide how much I put on the manager. He hasn’t really got the tools but then neither has Dyche for a lot of the time he’s been managing Burnley

Yes ignore me. Was just about to delete it then got a phone call.

He surely can't last much longer, he's looking older by the day.

Can you sack managers at Half time this has been an utter shambles

That was pretty pathetic from Ronaldo there. No way Attwell is going to intervene and give a red there though (think a yellow was about right).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back