• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't think the shoulder should count. I know you technically can score with your shoulder but honestly, what percentage of goals are scored that way on purpose? Less than 1/100 of a percent? Surely not enough to make that kind of ticky tacky BS worth it.

Pogba exceptionally lucky if he doesn't walk here.

Definitely a red in 2021. In 2011 I'm not sure it's even a foul.

Actually, on second viewing, that's pretty bad.

Pogba doesn't get away with it this time. Shame Taylor didn't ref the game at Molineux!.

Solskjaer looks like he's going to have an aneurysm.

The last time Liverpool beat United by 6, they weren't even called Manchester United.

If by some miracle both Nuno and OGS survive the week next week's late Saturday ko should see one of them going.

Also, apparently United have held a lead for less than 140 minutes this season. Which is a worse record than Burnley.

Comms here (either Lee Dixon or Graeme Le Saux [spelling], can't tell which by voice just yet) just got done talking about how he's never seen a United team look so clueless and unprepared.

That is a much better take on it. Playing against someone like Salah is always going to be difficult, but you only need to look at anyone's success versus Messi to realise you can at least try.

do Utd need this? Because the wheels are coming off the ole bus

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    181.1 KB · Views: 4
I admire that he's said he'll never call for a friend to be sacked, at the same time he's getting paid a lot of money to be critical

That is a much better take on it. Playing against someone like Salah is always going to be difficult, but you only need to look at anyone's success versus Messi to realise you can at least try.
Yeah, we get a trio of Arlo White, Dixon, and Le Saux on the big matches over here and I'm quite happy with them for the most part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back