• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely crazy. Do that if it's 89 minutes, sure. Not 9.

They just have very very poor players at the moment for this level, I can't see how they get out of this.

Absolutely crazy. Do that if it's 89 minutes, sure. Not 9.

They just have very very poor players at the moment for this level, I can't see how they get out of this.
Take out Saint-Maximim and Wilson and they are a mid-table Championship team.

They've ruined poor Miguel, too. Just a headless chicken these days.

Of course, anyone who followed both MLS and the Prem when that transfer happened knew it was doomed. You can't slap a player like Almiron into a relegation side and expect it to go well.

Having said that Norwich have been utter gash too. How did we not even look close to beating them at the weekend?! Mind-blowing.

They've ruined poor Miguel, too. Just a headless chicken these days.
He was a headless chicken from the first minute he played at this level. He has some good moments in most games but overall he's tripe.

He's not, he'd been utterly miscast by Bruce and now it's gone on long enough that I doubt he'll ever revert to form at this point, certainly not in England. He's simply not a player that can produce consistently when his side plays such reductive football.

He's not, he'd been utterly miscast by Bruce and now it's gone on long enough that I doubt he'll ever revert to form at this point, certainly not in England. He's simply not a player that can produce consistently when his side plays such reductive football.
He was played as a #10 by Benitez when he arrived and went on one of those Downing/Adama 0 goals, 0 assists runs for ages.

This is almost never an anomaly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back