• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on, in Rafa's system you know the #10 is in name only.

I absolutely put Miguel's failure to adjust down to Newcastle being a mess over the last few seasons. At least in large part. I don't think he was a smart buy for any team struggling to break the top half of the table. As I say, he's not the sort of player you want in that kind of scrap. Damn good luxury player on his day, though.

Football on Amazon means Ally McCoist on co-commentary. He really is miles ahead of the majority for knowledge, research & general like-ability. Top bloke.

Doubt he’ll have two games in two days, but would love him to be on our game tomorrow. Literally worlds ahead of Tony Gale & the like.

Football on Amazon means Ally McCoist on co-commentary. He really is miles ahead of the majority for knowledge, research & general like-ability. Top bloke.

Doubt he’ll have two games in two days, but would love him to be on our game tomorrow. Literally worlds ahead of Tony Gale & the like.

He and Earle are top class, the rest in the main are dross spouting shitty repetitive soundbites.

Efan Ekoku is very good too, as is Danny Higginbotham. These should be getting better gigs.

Shearer has been excellent on the Newcastle game, no real bias, calling it as it is. It's a terrible game though.

Efan Ekoku is very good too, as is Danny Higginbotham. These should be getting better gigs.

Shearer has been excellent on the Newcastle game, no real bias, calling it as it is. It's a terrible game though.
I’ve turned the Newcastle game over for Leeds/Palace. The red card ruined the Newcastle game as a spectacle.

I’ve turned the Newcastle game over for Leeds/Palace. The red card ruined the Newcastle game as a spectacle.
You know what football fans and logic are like. I know the second I turn this over, it'll turn into a 3-3 classic*

*It won't

Totally agree on Shearer, a welcome change hearing him on co-coms.

I need to ask again: how did we let this God awful Norwich team dominate play so easily against us at the weekend? They are truly terrible.

I need to ask again: how did we let this God awful Norwich team dominate play so easily against us at the weekend? They are truly terrible.
Was just thinking the same. Everything is awful. Every pass is behind where it’s supposed to be. No confidence to cut a man out and hit a longer pass to the wing. No bright ideas or quick, inventive play to make the extra man count.

Absolutely no idea how we dropped points against them (well, we were dreadful, but you know what I’m getting at)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back