• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually yeah. You apologise for that here and now or there'll be consequences. That's an awful thing to say.
Congratulations - enjoy your holiday- however much you disagree , you have to be civil and cannot threaten other posters. Its against the rules.
Its an internet forum. You , and others , need to calm down a bit.

You, dickhead, claimed I supported Wolves because we won some tinpot cup in 1988.

In doing so you disrespected my Grandad who supported us in the 1930s and his Dad long before that.

Don't you ever disrespect my family again or I will genuinely come down to Cambridgeshire and hammer you. That's not a threat, it's a promise. You're getting well out of your depth here.

You, dickhead, claimed I supported Wolves because we won some tinpot cup in 1988.

In doing so you disrespected my Grandad who supported us in the 1930s and his Dad long before that.

Don't you ever disrespect my family again or I will genuinely come down to Cambridgeshire and hammer you. That's not a threat, it's a promise. You're getting well out of your depth here.
You are showing your true colours here. Firstly, if you would like the opportunity at least make it for a good charity and in a boxing ring. I will happily hand you your arse on a plate over 3 rounds even though I give you 20 years. Secondly you chose to see disrespect where there was none. That's you all over. Then with the usual insults when someone stands up to you. I am not surprised. Others on here will be.

C'mon fellas... This is what happens when there's no bloody football!

In other news, I'm intrigued and pleased about DW's late-80s Deacon Blue phase... I had exactly the same before I got into more 'credible' music... I've kept that secret for many years haha

In other news, I'm intrigued and pleased about DW's late-80s Deacon Blue phase... I had exactly the same before I got into more 'credible' music... I've kept that secret for many years haha
Nowt wrong with a bit of Deacon Blue, no shame to it at all!

Kadiogo Vs AS Police in the Burkina Faso Premier League looks like a good game, Kadiogo 3 nil up with 64 gone. If it finishes that way they'll be 3rd, only 2 points off top spot!

Kadiogo Vs AS Police in the Burkina Faso Premier League looks like a good game, Kadiogo 3 nil up with 64 gone. If it finishes that way they'll be 3rd, only 2 points off top spot!
Have you got a stream..?

You are showing your true colours here. Firstly, if you would like the opportunity at least make it for a good charity and in a boxing ring. I will happily hand you your arse on a plate over 3 rounds even though I give you 20 years. Secondly you chose to see disrespect where there was none. That's you all over. Then with the usual insults when someone stands up to you. I am not surprised. Others on here will be.
You are the one in the wrong pal. Deliberate trolling for bites because you are so thin-skinned that everyone booing your idiotic idea made you cry. Utterly pathetic.

I'm a dyed in the wool old rocker but I liked Deacon Blue....Good, thoughtful pop music

Kadiogo 4 nil up now!

They play in gold and black too, I mean what are the chances?

You are the one in the wrong pal. Deliberate trolling for bites because you are so thin-skinned that everyone booing your idiotic idea made you cry. Utterly pathetic.
Here comes Sir Lancelot. Predictable. Let DW fight his own battles. I fight mine quite happily. There was no trolling , no abuse , an apology to Boozad whose post I misread. But DW has resorted to school play ground abuse that is quite frankly laughable , and you being his mate rides up on a charger.

[I still quite like Betty Boo @Mel Evo ]
Good man Tredman! There’s a bloke up this thread who’s still watching Kajagoogoo so I don’t feel so bad. At least I think that’s what he’s saying, I’ve had a quite a few paracetamol for the Rona…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back