• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep keep showing that ITV when he's more than likely broken something there. Maybe we can see when it snapped, at least get a close up of his face so we can see how much pain he was in...
I just don't get that. It's obviously not good, move on, show something else...

Yep after the second replay Twatterface even said it looks pretty bad the more you see it. The director then must have taken this as a cue to show it as many times as possible and from as many different angles as they possibly could.

Good pen from Rashford, Raul’s good at it too, takes some bollocks.
My Missus calls it cabbaging.

Last edited:
Chesterfield unlucky not to hold on and knock Albion out.

I know Forest didn't play a first XI but it wasn't far off of one and they still managed to get thrashed by Blackpool.

I've no idea why they extended Cooper (although clearly this isn't all his fault).

Wrexham 2 up at Coventry, looking like the Hollywood money might to do the business for them this season.

Wednesday take the lead with a well worked goal......fuck off VAR haha.

Aside from the fact that they employ someone named "Windass", is there any reason to dislike Wednesday as a club?

They didn't have a safety certificate for a stadium that killed 97 supporters and colluded in trying to cover it up
How extensive of a coverup are we talking here

20 years or so of court battles to find out the truth and get the man in charge that day charged.
Possibly the worst day for English football, with the Bradford fire second.
Both covered on live tv, but think they cut away from the cameras on the hillsborough one, they didn’t with the Bradford one, it’s on YouTube, dickheads celebrating on the pitch while the stands burning and people are dying.

20 years or so of court battles to find out the truth and get the man in charge that day charged.
Possibly the worst day for English football, with the Bradford fire second.
Both covered on live tv, but think they cut away from the cameras on the hillsborough one, they didn’t with the Bradford one, it’s on YouTube, dickheads celebrating on the pitch while the stands burning and people are dying.
I've watched that fire as part of my HSE training, took about 8 minutes from start of flames to completely engulfing a whole stand with people on fire.

It was horrific as it was quick, I doubt most people in the stadium realised how serious it was until too late. Many fire safety measures have come about from that as a result, including our own Waterloo Road stand being condemned.

I watched it after mentioning it,it’s something like two minutes from a bit of smoke to quite big flames to like you say eight minutes or so completely ablaze.
There’s always flowers laid at Lincoln city ground on the date it happened for the Lincoln fans that died in it.
Condemned a lot of football stands nationwide, not just ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back