• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Matchday Thread - Wolves v Owls

can see what was hopefully be a promotion pushing season with exciting players and quality football descending into relegation to Lg 1

Dicko on for Saville...Who's on the left? Nouah?

Well going British seems a FANTASTIC idea. Jesus wept. We have an infection in the dressing room. It needs to be cut out. It is all the $#@! that was here before the takeover.

Absolute $#@!ing abomination of a team today and getting everything it deserves.
I don't agree with this. Last time we got we relegated we did. This lot are just shit

As disappointing as this is, hopefully it will mean that Lambert makes changes to the starting line up. Something must change, and change quickly.

Saiss needs to start. So does Cav. Doherty needs to be out. Stearman is not the answer. The keeper is shite. Our forwards can't score. Enjoy sorting that little lot out Lambert.

It isn't that difficult a conundrum. Weed out the awful players and pick the (however slightly) better options available.

Doherty costs you goals at this level, stop picking the Amish twat.

7270536210bef3c870c167102367ebc4.jpg

Perfect illustration of what's wrong with us off the ball here (it does have benefits sitting up near the stratosphere). Two of their players on their right, four of ours on our left. No pressure on the ball or men. Just bodies.

What I can't understand is why every Manager some who have managed and played at the highest level continue to disagree with the fans.

What I can't understand is why every Manager some who have managed and played at the highest level continue to disagree with the fans.

I have no fucking idea either but they all try the same nonsense. We have seen it and so we know Doherty is complete fucking turd, for example.

open fucking goal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Saville has never played on the left in his life.

I have no $#@!ing idea either but they all try the same nonsense. We have seen it and so we know Doherty is complete $#@!ing turd, for example.

I can't argue but it's a fact, every fucking manager continues to pick the same players.
Predictive text is a pisser when you've had a drink

Back