• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Matchday Thread - Wolves v Owls

7270536210bef3c870c167102367ebc4.jpg

Perfect illustration of what's wrong with us off the ball here (it does have benefits sitting up near the stratosphere). Two of their players on their right, four of ours on our left. No pressure on the ball or men. Just bodies.

You look at that picture and there is no defensive shape at all. Two banks of four? A two in front of a four? No fucking shape whatsoever. Lambert has to get rid of all the current coaches

Complete overhaul needed we are gradually getting worse if that is possible?? Hause, Costa and Price the only players to come out with any real credit, 10 mins of Dicko giving it a go but the rest of them can just fuck off. I never want to see Doherty in a Wolves shirt again, he is meant to be a defender and he can't defend. Iorfa is bang out of form and short on confidence and needs protecting from this shit.

I just don't see how they think we will create a goal the way we set up, the reason Bod isn't scoring as he has fuck all service and noone to play off.

Absolutely piss poor from start to finish, Lambert needs to clear out the backroom staff and bring in his own, and for fucks sake abandon these formations that noone understands.

Guys, don't worry. The next game is on my birthday and the last time we had a game on my birthday we won 4-1 against I think Bristol City (let's ignore the fact that it was our last relegation to L1 season)

calling it now, 4-1 win vs QPR

Back