• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Neves - Might be injured...might just be an interview either way you won't believe what happened. TWF CLICKBAIT

Fucking shit myself then. Put (not injured!) in the title ffs!

Fucking shit myself then. Put (not injured!) in the title ffs!

Same... was thinking he was homesick (ala Jelle Van Damme) on the contray he's moved his young family here and seems settled which is good.

Beat me to it, just read this too.

Really good interview.

Good piece. Got to laugh/roll your eyes at the 1st comment though. "It's not fair, Wolves have spent more than teams who have been hit by FFP." Followed by " I still don't understand the workings of FFP yet"... No shit, Sherlock. Maybe you should find out more before you start whining about it then?

Good piece. Got to laugh/roll your eyes at the 1st comment though. "It's not fair, Wolves have spent more than teams who have been hit by FFP." Followed by " I still don't understand the workings of FFP yet"... No $#@!, Sherlock. Maybe you should find out more before you start whining about it then?

He asked for someone to help him out so I've linked him to DW's blog piece on it.

Bravo on the thread title change! :clap: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Likes the milder weather... one for the 'cold night in November' brigade

Neves scores from the penalty spot v Wales U21's

Back