• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kit Thread - slag off what you want in here

The Castore fan designs on Twitter with Goodyear as sponsor look so much better than any ManBetX tops ever could.

He's fine, just hasn't worked out he has to clear his cookies yet

someone send him an email on how to clear his biscuits

That was the joke I thought Alan's would be. What are crisps then?

That was the joke I thought Alan's would be. What are crisps then?
potato chips

I'm easily confused, and having members with such similar names as t3ch and b3h just makes it worse, especially when I don't pay much attention to stuff. I think one of you is American and the other one a Brit. But maybe not. So are we translating American to English, English to American, or English to Alan?

Last edited:
Better than thinking we’re signing Varane only to find out that there’s plenty of beaver songs out there.

Rangers' Castore kit got launched earlier in the week. I wasn't impressed.

Edit - Was just their training range. Though I think there were some leaks of the shirts.

It's ok . Hard to know if that's the same template we'll get given we have more input with this kit deal.

Rangers' Castore kit got launched earlier in the week. I wasn't impressed.

Edit - Was just their training range. Though I think there were some leaks of the shirts.
I suppose the one thing to take from the deal with Castore, its pointless looking at others as there is no template. I have 100% faith in our team to find and sell a unique utterly shit top

potato chips

I'm easily confused, and having members with such similar names as t3ch and b3h just makes it worse, especially when I don't pay much attention to stuff. I think one of you is American and the other one a Brit. But maybe not. So are we translating American to English, English to American, or English to Alan?

t3ch is a gun toting, biscuit and gravy fan boi

b3h is a pan from the kitchen cupboard toting, fish and chips fan boi

Both nerds who are probably punchin'

(P.S sorry not kit news :D)

Back