• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kit Thread - slag off what you want in here

Rangers Castore shirt. Looks great though Rangers fans don't like the gold branding apparently

58fa25064494d59c1a38fe11c5e94700851c5222.jpg

t3ch is a gun toting, biscuit and gravy fan boi

b3h is a pan from the kitchen cupboard toting, fish and chips fan boi

Both nerds who are probably punchin'

(P.S sorry not kit news :D)

The most offensive thing about this post is that I'm not sure whether I actually like biscsuits and gravy more than fish and chips. they're both so good! maybe a fried cod between the biscuit and gravy???

as for the gun, yeehaw mother fuckers

honestly if my signature doesn't help someone figure out that I'm american I don't know what else will

I like the stuff tbf. Same price as the Adidas stuff though really so must be a decent markup for the club.

I’ll do what I did last year and pick some of it up at Christmas when it’s reduced.

potato chips

I'm easily confused, and having members with such similar names as t3ch and b3h just makes it worse, especially when I don't pay much attention to stuff. I think one of you is American and the other one a Brit. But maybe not. So are we translating American to English, English to American, or English to Alan?
So crisps aren't cookies, then? They're what we call chips?

I can't keep track of this like I thought I could, it seems.

The training range is utter crap. Awful colours and no polo shirts.

No polo = no sale

Not that I'd be buying one in those colours/design any way.

Its simple, crisps are chips, chips are fries, french fries are crisps, cookies are biscuits

Its simple, crisps are chips, chips are fries, french fries are crisps, cookies are biscuits
Not to continue derailing the thread, but this one seems... Illogical. I can understand most of the others.

and biscuits are eaten with gravy!
That happens in the American south, too! Sawmill gravy, though. I imagine it's a different variety over there.

Certainly not, they're for dipping in your tea/coffee
More of a biscotti man, myself.

This popped up on my Twitter feed the other day - was this ever worn? Looks good.

20210705_200758.jpg

Not to continue derailing the thread, but this one seems... Illogical. I can understand most of the others.

That happens in the American south, too! Sawmill gravy, though. I imagine it's a different variety over there.

Haha, french fries are a trade name for some long thin crisps/snacks

French Fries are just the name of a certain bag of crisps that look like fries, long sticks.

They're generally what you get at Mcdonalds.

Attachments

• ER9Gx1SWAAQYxvP.jpg
    ER9Gx1SWAAQYxvP.jpg
    264.6 KB · Views: 5
I guess I just don't remember the last time I had fries and used the word "crispy" to describe them? Crunchy, maybe, but never crispy.

Back