• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kit Thread - slag off what you want in here

I guess I just don't remember the last time I had fries and used the word "crispy" to describe them? Crunchy, maybe, but never crispy.
As someone said they are a brand of crisps, been around for donkey's years, now owned by Pepsi/Walkers/Lays

As someone said they are a brand of crisps, been around for donkey's years, now owned by Pepsi/Walkers/Lays
Owned by a North Carolina based company, you say? Consider me back on board. 😂

Someone in that thread mentioning that Newcastle's is more expensive because of the sponsor? That can't be right, surely?

Someone in that thread mentioning that Newcastle's is more expensive because of the sponsor? That can't be right, surely?
Mike Ashley can pay the difference :ROFLMAO:

It’s because Castore manufacture theirs. We manufacture ours. Keeps it cheaper.

Their home kit is going to be around £10 - £15* more than ours, so sponsor's on the training kit adding £13 is bollocks

* Sports Direct are under cutting the Castore Newcastle Official Store...so Ashley has set up a deal where he can take profits away from the club when he sells them. He is an evil genius of a twat.

Last edited:
Castore are essentially paying us for exposing their brand. Think of them as an additional shirt sponsor rather than manufacturer

The sort of striped shirt an American wife would buy for her English husband - who would be too polite to say he hates it but would keep forgetting to wear it. At least that's what I would imagine, and the similarly striped shirts in my closet are pure coincidence.

Essentially this with tweaks, like making it yellow

Attachments

• wolverhampton-wanderers-away-football-shirt-1988-1989-s_42143_1.jpg
    wolverhampton-wanderers-away-football-shirt-1988-1989-s_42143_1.jpg
    276.2 KB · Views: 10
Did I miss the kit release or something?

Back