• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Kits 2016/17

£55 for the standard. Over £100 for the exact one the players wear. Similar to British Lions rugby kit.

This is a standard practice in the States, cheaper "replica" jerseys and pricey "authentic" jerseys.

I guess it's a new phenomenon in Britain?

The Lions tour was three years ago. That was the first kit I remember being done that way over here. It is still fairly rare.

The Lions tour was three years ago. That was the first kit I remember being done that way over here. It is still fairly rare.

I hope they make the cost worth it. Over here it definitely is, at least when you consider that you're getting done over for the "replica" shirts anyway.

I hope they make the cost worth it. Over here it definitely is, at least when you consider that you're getting done over for the "replica" shirts anyway.

Tbf our £40-50 shirts are barely worth it! They are usually really poor quality.

Palencia from Spain.

CiR8y_0WkAEZScl.jpg

CiR3bLtXAAEAiti.jpg

My personal favourite from a few years ago

burger-king-getafe.png

omkas.jpg

That sash is going make everyone look like Lee Cattermole when the shirt's tucked in :icon_lol:

Most depressing kit of 2016/17 goes to Morton.

CirIAv5WYAElDhD.jpg

Arsenal home shirt...

Arsenal-16-17-kit (2).jpg

Back