• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New Manager Search *BACK ON*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Lage can be forgotten like a horrible nightmare and JL can save us from relegation then I’ll be dead so happy.

Jeff taking the under-promise and over deliver mantra to the extreme!

AngelicIdolizedGalapagoshawk.webp
We could do worse if Loppy is not a goer.

Understood but Davis was a caretaker and won't make the 10 games they state on their site.
My guess is that they'll pay out on JL too, once he's appointed, if that's the case. It's they who jumped the gun on Davis, after all.

We could do worse if Loppy is not a goer.
I thought about him after the Leicester debacle. He’s been gone from palace for 18 months and he was into his 70s then. 5/10 years ago to steady the ship then it would have been a yes from me.

My guess is that they'll pay out on JL too, once he's appointed, if that's the case. It's they who jumped the gun on Davis, after all.
They definitely won't pay out on JL. Once Wolves said Davis would be in charge until 2023 they settled the market.

The 10 game caretaker aspect is if no announcement is made, like Bournemouth with O'Neil. They said he's in temporary charge, and made no further statement. Once we made the announcement (as stupid as it was) the book was closed and settled.

Do you reckon Lopetegui will bring his own backroom boys in or would he work with Davis and co.?

Davis and Co weren't backroom staff beforehand. They'll go back to their previous jobs at U21/U18 level

Do you reckon Lopetegui will bring his own backroom boys in or would he work with Davis and co.?
Davis will go back to the U18's and Collins to the U23's.

Lopetegui will bring his own people in for the 1st team

Roberts will probably say his goodbyes after the Arsenal game....then pack his bags for Qatar and get job hunting in January.

Same but when they said Davis was going to be in charge till 2023 skybet payed out on that
I’ve had a Twitter message exchange with Sky Bet. They had settled my JL bet as lost but will reinstate the bet if David is replaced before 10 matches

Sorry lads, been away for a few days. Any summary of the last days? I've just seen lopetegui seems to be on again. I'm thoroughly confused now.

Sorry lads, been away for a few days. Any summary of the last days? I've just seen lopetegui seems to be on again. I'm thoroughly confused now.
Lopetegui is now close to taking over. Seems he gave the thumbs up for talks to restart

Still time for him to tell us, nah, just some bantz lads but should hopefully be in charge before the World Cup starts

It's all already a done deal. They're just waiting for his international clearance to be sorted before announcing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back