• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New - The things that really annoy you

Not just winter. I've seen people walking up Snowdon in summer in stilettos pushing a push chair asking how far is it to the top?
Yeah the mountain rescue would be less than impressed by that. Once did come across a guy half way up Nen Nevis trying to persuade two young women in strappy tops, shorts and flip flops to carry on, thought it best to inform them that while the weather was decent at the time, there was a foot of snow on the summit plateau.

Since when has wearing a dry robe become the latest fashion fad? Unless you've just finished your open water swim you look ridiculous, especially walking round Tescos.
Was looking at getting one of these a few months back as they'd be useful for pre/post races.

But I've since realised:

A) They're really expensive for what they are
B) I'd look like a cunt

Since when has wearing a dry robe become the latest fashion fad? Unless you've just finished your open water swim you look ridiculous, especially walking round Tescos.
saw someone leaving molineux in one this season. Guess they want to keep warm?

I seem to have the opposite in the NB, there's a shorts man a few seats down to my right. Was wearing shorts vs Forest. Unhinged behaviour.

I got a dry robe for Christmas for when I finish kayak things. Bloody lovely it is. But I would never in a million years consider wearing one in normal life.

I seem to have the opposite in the NB, there's a shorts man a few seats down to my right. Was wearing shorts vs Forest. Unhinged behaviour.
There was a shorts wanker in the flight (out of Manchester) to Guernsey this morning. Below freezing in Man and although blue skies and sunshine in Guernsey the max temp today is 4°C.

I can report that daffodils are i full bloom in Guernsey though

Last edited:
Popped in Sainsbury's on Christmas Eve before the match and there was a fat fella walking around in vest, shorts and flip flops. I know December was relatively mild but come on!

I've known a few people who wear shorts all year round even when out. Every one of them to a man has been a weirdo.

delivery drivers often wear shorts all year. apparently it's the getting into/out of a vehicle.
also, there are always students in shorts, no matter the weather etc.

Mate who's a postie wears shorts at the match (Saturday 3pm's and it's a challenge to make kick off) and so could be DW's guy in the NB. He doesn't though keep them on all day and wear them to evening games!

Popped in Sainsbury's on Christmas Eve before the match and there was a fat fella walking around in vest, shorts and flip flops. I know December was relatively mild but come on!
You promised me you wouldn’t tell anyone

Mate who's a postie wears shorts at the match (Saturday 3pm's and it's a challenge to make kick off) and so could be DW's guy in the NB. He doesn't though keep them on all day and wear them to evening games!
I'll report back tomorrow if he's there (estimated 0c at kick off)

there’s loads of posties at the wife’s office who are wolves season ticket holders. She assures me none wear shorts to the match..

Saw 25 blokes wearing shorts at the last match, running around a pitch all at once, fucking freezing, fucking weird!

Back