• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

NFL: TWF Grid Iron 2023

Could someone submit a team for me? Tried to do it and it won’t be accepted

Very good week. Unlucky Darlo, Dak went yard (I believe that's the phrase).

I'm away this week so not sure I can get a team in. Will ask Darlo/ Tredders if they can put one in for me.

I'm away this week so not sure I can get a team in. Will ask Darlo/ Tredders if they can put one in for me.
Dak "had a day".

I fucking hate that phrase!

If my last player gets 57 points I'll be fine! 🤣

Yeah mate, PM me your team and I'll let Bear know

Week 10

Points Table
Total
Bear​
1342.54​
Tredman​
1284.30​
Carrot​
1184.88​
Johnny​
1131.60​
Darlo​
1051.18​

Bear 152.94 - 148.54 Tredman
Punts 0.00 - 124.88 Carrot
Darlo 140.84 - 191.16 Johnny

H2H TABLE

1 - Bear - 21
2 - Tredman - 18
3 - Carrot - 18
4 - Johnny - 18
5 - Darlo - 6

Week 11
Tredman v Punts
Bear v Darlo
Carrot v Johnny

I can't put a team in this week as I'm away and DK is geolocked.

If somebody wants to put a lucky dip in for me feel free 😁

I've never understood why DK lock it to so few countries. Surely they'd make more money opening it up to more international players.

Any way, this link has a list of this week's DK players and prices. If you have time you can pick one from that and I'll put it in for you.

Just remember it's $50k total.

QB
RB
RB
WR
WR
WR
TE
FLEX
DST

If someone enters a team from the UK (just pick random players) you can then change it abroad, as long it’s not the same day as that can sometimes alert them and block the account.

If someone enters a team from the UK (just pick random players) you can then change it abroad, as long it’s not the same day as that can sometimes alert them and block the account.
I used to get the issue that the app simply doesn't even load if you're geoblocked. You just get a message that you're not in the correct country.

This used to happen to me when out and about on mobile data when I was with EE.

VPN will be enough to bypass it, but won’t be enough to enter the team in the first place

Yeah you can access via VPN but it fails when it checks your location when you submit

I almost forgot too. Did mine at 11pm last night!

Back