• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Nottingham Forest 2-2 Wolves: Verdict Thread

I don't think they do. In Nuno's time he was highly spoken of, and Cunha explained his celebration was banter and they have a good relationship when asked?

Different life on the pitch than off for some. What happens on the field stays there, etc etc.

I dunno if I could separate those things but some seem able to. Certainly it’s not uncommon in the NFL for guys to basically go into alter-ego mode when it’s time to play.

Look heat of the moment emotions can get the better of you it’s very man child behaviour something most of us see from a lot of our fans weekly.
Did he shake hands with our players at the end? Sure he did.
I don’t mind a bit of needle in a game

Looks like Sarabia flicked his elbow out first as MGW runs past, to me.

He also cheered over Santi Bueno for the second goal.

Gibbs-White claimed he was good friends with Cunha, but they weren't at the club at the same time so I presume that was a lie. I think it was his way of playing things down.

Our fans without doubt deserve stick from him, but it's also fair enough to say he's a twat as there's a lot to go on over the years and he hasn't matured with age.

Honestly I'm here for a guy who's the villain and knows it, just sucks that we had a part in pushing him into that role and so he'll always save his sharpest knives for us.

Adebayor running the length of the pitch to celebrate in front of Arsenal fans was undoubtedly a dick move, but it was also hilarious and iconic. You need some of that spice now and again.

Back